Review Online vendors digital product marketplace, Download Free

ANTI-SCAM GUIDE for men seeking a Russian wife review

ANTI-SCAM GUIDE for men seeking a Russian wife review
Dear Elena Petrova, I just want to thank you for writing the ANTI-SCAM GUIDE. I am an American man 30 years old and I have been searching for a life partner for quite some time now. Just within the last few months I started reading about Russian women. I know a few American men with Russian wives and after some early difficulties (mostly culture shock) they are all very happily married and in one of the marriages the man is 58 and his wife is only 37!!!! That seems a little "extreme" to me, but they are very happy together.I am very embarrassed to write that I was scammed by the first Russian woman that I wrote to. Your "situation #1" fits me exactly. The really bad thing is that I saw your guide a few months ago and figured "Oh I don't need that, only a loser gets scammed." Boy was I wrong!!! Your guide would have saved me 2 months of heartache and $600. The woman wrote me beautiful letters and I almost instantly fell in love. I have to say that I don't worry about being scammed out of the money, even though I am NOT rich she made me feel so special and I haven't felt that good in years. Sometimes I still cry over her but after reading your guide I wonder if she was ever "for real" or not.Please feel free to pass this along or use it as needed. I would be willing to help out any guys looking for a Russian woman from going through the heart ache that I did.I want you to know that I have met another Russian woman on the internet. I am using alot of your advice in your anti-scam guide and am hoping that I do not have that happen to me again!!!Thanks for your site once again, every guy should read this before he even thinks about doing anything regarding Russian brides.I'm glad I found this site.

it's honest, truthful and very helpful.. This site is awesome and a must if your going to Internet Fish so to speak.

I ordered the Anti-Scam manual.

at first I thought for the money I spent for these 18 pages.

here I go again getting scammed.

but After reading the manual.

it's well WORTH IT.The person I have been e-mailing  with for over a month.

Sometimes I feel suspicious of her letters, Thank God I found this site.

What I learned in the Anti-Scam guide has given me much confidence now and I will be able to see if it's a real scam. If it is then I will be back and order your 30 Profiles a week. Tried so many sites this is one of the best in it's field.I have been writing to some women I saw on the AOL personals. I flatter myself in that I STILL think I could smell a scam a mile away--after all, I AM a car salesman *laugh*. I know that scams are out there. Even before reading your anti-scam FAQ, I had identified a few rather transparent scams. Now that I have paid for and read your anti-scam FAQ, I not only know how to spot them, I know how to avoid and handle them. It was worth paying for. Every penny.I am glad I spent the 20 bucks to find out more about it all. More than likely saved me at least 1000 if not more. I just wanted to thank you for your web site, particularly the anti-scam guide. It has already more than paid for itself. The small price was one of the best investments I have ever made. I became suspicious of a much younger Russian woman who contacted me and ordered the guide. Thanks to the information therein, she never got to the money part of the relationship, having dropped the correspondence when I composed a letter based on your recommendations. You have indeed saved me a great deal of time, expense and heartache. I can't thank you enough. You have earned my respect and trust. Rest assured, if and when I do decide to seek a Russian mate, I will be using your services. Again, thank you. Bill (USA)Your Anti-Scam Guide was a great help. I was able to get rid of a scammer using the advice inside the guide.Your guide is full of useful information, and is well worth the money. Thanks again, FredHello Elena, I would first like to thank you for publishing the anti-scam guide. I have run into a couple of cases in the last month where I could have been led into an uncomfortable situation. Thank you for your invaluable information and keeping the men of the western world on an even playing field with these dishonest people.Thanks for your great anti-scam guide. It is a wonderful and informative publication.I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how grateful I am that I found your site. Purchasing your anti-scam guide was one of the best investments I could have ever made! You saved me from a real heartbreak and serious financial loss! Needless to say I have also been quite impressed by the forthrightness and informative nature of the rest of your website and have already decided to utilize several of your other services. Best wishes.

Read More detail...
0 Komentar untuk "ANTI-SCAM GUIDE for men seeking a Russian wife review"

Back To Top